Friday, May 4, 2012

Toxic Emo


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by CelineArt. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.   You can purchase this tube here

Scrapkit PTU Toxic Emo by Toxic Poison Art.  You can get here.


Font of choice. I used Sierra Madre you can get it here
Filters needed:

eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 600x600.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste. 
Add drop shadow as desired. 

C/P frame2 re-size80%. Using your magic wand click inside  the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 6. C/P paper of choice or the one I used paper3.  Selections-invert-hit delete. C/P close up of tube.  Click on tube layer, hit delete. Move paper and tube to bottom layer. Select none. I only put my tube in the 2 side frames. Change blend mode in your layers palette, one luminance(L) opacity65, the other luminance(L).

C/P tube place in middle of frame.

C/P splatter move to bottom layer arrange behind your main tube duplicate flip move up towards the top.

C/P skulls move right above your splatter layer arrange to the far left, duplicate and mirror.

C/P bottle cap1 re-size60% place on left side of frame.

C/P lips2 re-size60% place on left side of frame.

C/P pill2 re-size30% place bottom right.

C/P pill re-size30% place bottom left.

C/P martini re-size60% place beside pill on left, layer move down below the pill.

C/P cupcake2 re-size40% place on the right side of frame.

C/P cupcake re-size40% and again 90% place beside cupcake2.

Crop merged opaque. Merge visible. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 4, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment