Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Delight



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jamie Kidd. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.  You can purchase this tube from CDO here.

Scrapkit PTU Thinking of You  by Eclipse Creations.  You can purchase this kit from SATC(Scraps And The City) here


Font of choice. I used Mandingo
Filters needed:

eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 700x700.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Re-size as needed. Most of mine were between 75-50%

C/P grass2 place towards bottom

C/P grass1 place beside grass2.

C/P tree place behind grass, left side duplicate re-size place on right side.

C/P rainbow2 place between the trees.

C/P swing place behind the tree on the left.

C/P butterfly's place over trees.

C/P flower4 duplicate 2x place along your grass.

C/P flower5 duplicate 2x place beside your other flowers.

C/P swirly tree2 place right side of grass.

C/P mushroom place left side of grass.

C/P Angora Cat place on right side in front of swirly tree.

C/P your tube. Place middle of everything.

C/P sparkle4 place in middle of tube.

Crop merged opaque. Merge visible. 

 Re-size . Mine is 600x526. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 1, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment