Saturday, May 12, 2012

Crazy Cat Chic


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Lady Mishka. A PTU Artist.  I got mine from SATC which she no longer sells at. You can get this tube from PFD  here

Scrapkit FTU Crazy Cat Chic Collab by Purples Kreationz..  You can get this kit here.

Mask of choice or mine: which are at the bottom


Font of choice. I used Metro City 
Filters needed:

eye candy4-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open new image 700x700.
When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.

C/P F1 resize80%. Using your magic wand click inside the frame. Selections-modify-expand by 7. C/P paper of choice or the one I used paper5.  Selections-invert-hit delete. C/P tube. Duplicate tube, close duplicated tube. Click on tube layer, hit delete.  Select none. Click on duplicated tube in your layer palette move to top layer. Erase the bottom part of the tube so that only the part you want to come out of the frame is showing.

C/P wordart2 place below your tube, make it look like she is perched on the wordart.

C/P cattoy place on the wordart.

C/P bones resize60% place at the top of the frame to the left.

C/P mouse resize50% place bottom right, sit him on the wordart.

C/P pawprints, place under the wordart.

C/P cathead resize50% place on top of the bones.

C/P ribbon place at the bottom, under the wordart, move towards the left side, duplicate and mirror.

C/P pawprint resize50% place at the bottom under wordart move to the left so it is under the letters cr.

C/P pinwheel resize80% place beside the mouse make sure it is under the wordart in the layers palette.

Click top layer, C/P spider resize40% place on the c in the wordart.

Crop merged opaque.

Add new raster layer. C/P paper6 send to bottom, apply mask I used mask132 by Aqua HERE. Merge group.

Add new raster layer. C/P paper4  apply mask of choice, I used mask2 by K'Lani HERE Merge group.

Crop merged opaque. Merge visible. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on May 12, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment