Monday, April 2, 2012

My Precious Kitten





This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Scrapkit FTU Touch of Spring by Daphs Scrappin Kreations  and can be found here




Font of choice. I used Sierra Madre
Filters needed:
none
eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open a new image 600 x 600.
Copy and paste frame4, rotate 90 degrees, re-size 75%
Using you magic wand click inside of the frame, selections-modify-expand by 6. Copy and paste paper3. Selections-invert-hit delete. Selections-select none.

Copy and paste bow2, move to the top right of the frame. Add drop shadow.

Copy and paste flowers2 re-size85% move to bottom of frame. Copy and paste flowers4 re-size50% place above flowers2, layers-arrange-move down. Add drop shadow.

Staying on that layer copy and paste tulips re-size60% place to the left side of flowers2, duplicate mirror. Add drop shadow.

Make your frame layer active. Copy and paste the cat. Move to the left side of the frame.

Make the top layer active. Copy and paste giftbox re-size50% move to the right side of the flowers. Duplicate re-size80% move down in front of the other giftbox. Add drop shadow to each.

Copy and paste butterfly2 re-size30% rotate left.
Copy and paste butterfly1 re-size30% rotate right.
Place one above the other on the left side of the flowers,
 add drop shadow.

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on April 2, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email 
me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you 
never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment