Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Forever


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork Isamel Rac. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use his work. You can purchase his tubes here.

Scrapkit PTU Forever Friends by   DivaDesignz and can be purchased here

Font of choice. I used Gretoon Highlight
Filters needed: none
eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open frame1 re-size30%, rotate left 90 degrees.
Using you magic wand click inside the first square of the frame. Selections modify expand by 6 C/P close up of tube place the part you want in the frame. Selections invert hit delete. Selections-select none. Place layer under your frame. Do the same for the other 2 squares. Add drop shadow to the frame.

Copy and paste bow1 re-size10% place on the middle square.  Then delete the original layers. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste flower2 re-size10% place over the flower button part of the frame. Copy and paster flower1 re-size10% then re-size90% place under flower2 duplicate and place on the other side of flower2.

Copy and paste ribbon4 re-size30% place on bottom layer arrange towards top of frame to the right. Copy and paste ribbon3 re-size30% flip place to the left bottom of the frame.

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. Mine is 591 x 421. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on April 24, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment