Saturday, April 21, 2012

Attitude










This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork ZlataM. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use. You can purchase this tube from The PSP Project here.   

Scrapkit PTU MobstersIII by Purples Kreationz.  You can purchase this kit at SATC(Scraps And The City) here      

Template150 by Toxic Desirez/Kristin and can be found here

Font of choice. I used Diamond Gothic
Filters needed: none
eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template. Shift D, close the orginial. 

Delete credits, words, star left 1 &2, star right 1 & 2, sn stars, and background.

Instructions for coping and pasting. 

Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 

When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. Add drop shadow of choice.

I used paper1 for right circle2 and left circle2. 

 Paper6 for circle3. Before de-selecting C/P close up tube. Hit delete. Change blend mode to screen, then de-select.

Paper13 re-size125% for thin rectangle3, 2 and 1.

Paper4 for circle1.

Paper1 for transmission oval.

C/P tube place to the right of template.

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

If using the same the same tube her legs are cut off so I covered the bottom with the limo.

C/P limo re-size75% place over the bottom of your tube to cover her cut off legs.

C/P cuffs place upper left of template.

C/P sparkles place middle of tag.

C/P hat re-size65% place lower left side of template.

C/P martini place beside the hat.

C/P shoe re-size65% place in front of the hat and martini.

C/P ribbon3 mirror place on right side so that part is showing from behind the car.

C/P ribbon2 mirror place on top of ribbon3.

C/P gun re-size80% rotate left 35 degrees place under the handcuffs.

C/P bullets re-size60% place beside the gun.

C/P perfume re-size60% place beside martini and shoe.

C/P charm place right side of template.

C/P skull re-size80% place lower right of template beside the limo.

Crop merged opaque.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. Mine is 600 x 533. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on April 21, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment