Friday, March 23, 2012

Toxic Princess



This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube  and close up of choice.
I am using artwork by ZlataM. A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use his work. You can purchase his tubes  here.

Scrapkit PTU Toxic Emo by InzpiredCreationz  You can purchase this kit at SATC(Scraps And The City) here

  Template162 by Creative by Nature and can be found here

Font of choice. I am using Cupid de Locke here.
Filters needed
xero-porcelain
Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open template Shift D close the original. Delete info layer and Layers 1,2,3 and shadowed layer. I always delete bg layer. Image-canvas size-re-size 800 X 800 centered. You can re-size later.
Instructions for coping and pasting. Activate the layer. Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. I used papers 2 re-sized 85% for layer 8.
Paper 6 re-size 85% for layer 7 and paper 5 re-sized 85% for layer 6. Paper 10 re-sized 85% for layer 5. Paper 4 re-sized 85% for layer 3 and paper7 for layer 4 no need to re-size.

Copy and paste close up tube into the circle and small square. Change blend mode of both to Luminance (L)

Next I copied and pasted my tube. Re-size to liking. Place between circle and small square. I paste my tube now so I can work around it with the extras. You can add now or later. Xero-porcelain

Copy and paste Charm1 re-size 65% place top right of template. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste skull3 re-size 30% place over top of charm. See my tag for placement. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and pasted ribbon 2. If using same tube place where it covers the bottom of tube where it is cut off. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste lollis re-size 70%. See my tag for placement. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste shoe2 re-size 50%. Bring to top. Place bottom left of template. See my tag for placement.

Copy and paste poison 1 re-size 60% place bottom right of template. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste bottle cap2 re-size 40% place top left of template. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste cocktail1 re-size 40% place beside poison bottle. Add drop shadow of choice.

Copy and paste sparkles 1. See my tag for placement.

Copy and paste glitter1. Send to bottom. Place left of template. Duplicate-mirror place middle of template-duplicate- place right of template. Merge all 3 down. Duplicate the merged layer and flip move down a bit. 

Crop. Re-size to your liking. I re-sized mine to 600x572.

Add name of choice. I used Cupid de Locke. Foreground null and background #7a0cb5. Size 72 then added a gradient glow and drop shadow .

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 23, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment