Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Easter


This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.

I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!


SUPPLIES NEEDED

Scrapkit PTU The Easter Bunnies by  Purples Kreationz  and can be purchased at Scraps and The City here

Wicked Princess Template1 by Wicked Princess Scraps and can be found here


Font of choice. I used Sierra Madre
Filters needed:
none
eye candy5-impact-gradient glow(not required)used for name

Don't forget to save often.

LET'S GET STARTED

Open the template, shift D close the original. Delete Raster2 and template info and the layer that says delete this layer. 

Instructions for coping and pasting. Activate the layer. Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete.

Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers. 
I used Paper16 for rectangle1. 
Paper15 for rectangle2. 
Paper5 for Circle. 
Paper4 for frame1. 
Paper6 for frame2.
Add drop shadow of choice.

The template will be hidden a bit, but it helps with the background.

Copy and paste the following elements or any or your choice to your liking or see my tag for my placement. Add drop shadow to each element.
Bunny1
Bunny2
Bunny3
Bunny8
Butterfly1-duplicate
Butterfly2-duplicate
Chic1
Chic2
Cloud-duplicate twice
Fence-duplicate and mirror
Flower1
Flower2
House
Sun
Banner

Crop to size.

Merge visible. Re-size to desired size. Mine is 598 x 589. 

Add name or saying of choice. 

Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.

This tutorial was written on March 31, 2012


I would love to see what you create using my tuts, if you would like to share please email me your results at lynnkitten101@gmail. com , you never know if yours will get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment